About the Company
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities. You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
About the Role
As a Wearhouse executive you should be able to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share
• Overseeing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
• Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with Production satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals.
• Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping
• Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and Vendor service
• Outsourcing scrutinizing for every component in Store department
• Meet regularly with warehouse leads to review, analyse, and develop actionable plans for productivity and loss prevention
• To be Managing all sections of the store department (RM, SFG, FG area)
• Implementation of 5S and Lean activity in entire store department
• To be involved in Process improvement and standardization
Required Skills & Experience
• Must be a B.Tech with specialization in Mechanical.
• 3 years’ experience in a warehouse lead role managing hourly employees
• Knowledge of SAP/ERP system
• Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy
• Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
Language Knowledge (Must)
• Ability to Influence
• Customer Sensitivity
• Functional Expertise
• Situation Handling
Upto 3.00 LPA