About the Company
Our Client is looking for a Network Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and support their growing network infrastructure. You will be part of a system engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
About the Role
The Role manages team of professionals and vendors to ensure up time of Network Design and its protocol integration with as per the network, Identifies the user needs/requirements, evaluate and identify the solutions and ensures implementation of them in production.
• Testing Plan Design, analyzes, Test simulation, Load test verification, documentation and releases the Network Devices to production Field.
• Ensure Reports should be produced as per the test cases completed and should be approved by CTO.
• Designing topology of network in lab same will be implementing on live network.
• Ensure studying the latest developments about the protocols configuration as per the vendor models testing on lab and deploying on live network as per the network scenario.
• Implementing Device security authentication system to secure the Devices on network for BONU and BONT.
• Ensure prepare IDC, BRANCH, BAP switches user management process and access level process through AAA server /Radius server.
• Ensure finding the Bugs on network fix the problems on firmware’s as per the required support taking by vendors.
• Ensure support to all Engineers in field, sharing the configuration and responsible for internal technical support and external technical cooperation.
• Being responsible for the development and innovation of products like Ticket System (OTRS), creating and implementing the quality system, the standardization and quantitative management of the company.
• Continues technical analysis and quality analysis regularly, being responsible for avoiding and remedying the mistakes of products and guiding the supervision of unqualified products..
• Leading the R & D Department to devise and carry out the objectives and development plan for technical development.
Required Skills & Experience
• Total 1 - 4 Years of experience in Networking industry in a Technology development, product development and implementation
• Worked as System Administrator, Network Engineer & IT HEAD in Leading company’s
• Daily plans of Installation, Configuration, Maintenance, Up gradation, Troubleshooting and Status Reporting.
• Hands on experience with Platform like, Linux and Windows OS’s.
• Hands on experience on Firewall’s and VPN servers.
• Experience of Cisco Layer 2 & Layer 3 switches, Cisco Routers, Hubs, Dial up Modem (External and Internal), TCP/IP, Subnetting, & RAID concepts.
• Provided effective technical support to the customers on telephone, email and onsite.
• Primary interested working areas are System/Network Administration Windows Domain 2003, Fedora core 6.0, Cisco.
• Experience in Creating & Trouble shooting on all Windows and Linux Virtual Machines through the VMware & Microsoft VPC Software.
• Assembling & Resembling NCR Retail POS (Point of Sale) IBM systems sure pos 700 and Travel Self-service Kiosks.
• Assembling the NCR Fast lane Self-checkout Machines
• Configuring the Swipe Machines through the Console and LAN and connecting to the POS systems.
• Configuring and communicating From Self Check out Machines to system and to VMware.
• Configuring Pin pad devices through HyperTerminal & Http
• Project Tracking management through web.
• VM server prepared for Virtualization and Win update server prepared for updating daily updates.
• Symantec Server prepared for updating daily patch updates in all client systems
• Windows 2003 Domain ADS,DNS,DHCP User Management( create/modify/delete and granting/revoking privileges) Configured PDC and BDC
3.00 - 6.00 LPA