About the Company
We are seeking a results-driven web project manager to lead the development of our Clients website. You will be collaborating with our IT team on the website's conceptualization, guide the team through the product development stages, and oversee the live deployment of our website.
About the Role
To ensure success as a project manager, you should possess extensive experience in website design & Business Development and the ability to lead web development initiatives. An Ideal project manager will be someone whose expertise in web design translates into an innovative online presence.
- Consulting with internal & external stakeholders to determine the website's desired appearance and functionalities.
- Conceptualizing the website design process and leading the IT development team.
- Developing user-friendly and visually appealing interfaces, and performing SEO procedures.
- Integrating images, embedding videos, and adding plugins.
- Troubleshooting and testing prototypes, as well as monitoring the live deployment of the product.
- Performing Common Gateway Interface (CGI) and code checks to optimize website performance.
- Providing mentorship to junior developers and facilitating suitable interventions to deliver the project on time and within budget.
- Documenting website development processes and procedures.
- Preparing project progress updates for senior executives and performing website demonstrations.
- Keeping abreast of developments and trends in website design.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science with coursework in graphic design, web development, or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in web project management.
- Extensive knowledge of advancements and trends in web design.
- Advance proficiency in programming languages, such as Java, HTML, or PHP.
- Exceptional ability to contribute creativity and innovation to web projects.
- Superb leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
Upto 10.00 LPA (Including Variable component)