About the Company
We’re hiring for a results-driven Mechanical Engg. with excellent interpersonal skills and ready to work in a Production setup of Footwear Industry.
About the Role
The role will be responsible for meeting production targets.
• To handle the Shifts Operations in all shifts.
• Should be able to analyse the production issues & timely resolution.
• Provide support during Shift & Postproduction, also able to handle the manpower in shift operations.
• Responsible for order Confirmation in various reports during the shift
• Brief knowledge about Production Planning.
• Timely up dations of pending plan status to planner.
• Well coordination between mould Station configuration to planner and execution team.
• Verification of plan orders, seconds order creation, Verification of scrapping and repairing
• Clear Reparing footwears from conveyor
• Consolidated Reports to be prepared after shift Operation.
• Analysis of previous day activites and corrective actions against deviations during the production
• Special order tracking and mail shift wise to the seniors (MTO, Exports reports)
• Actively Participation requires in 5S & Lean management for respective zone.
Required Skills & Experience
• Must be a B.Tech with specialization in Mechanical.
• Should have 0-1 year experience in Production
• Ability to Influence
• Customer Sensitivity
• Functional Expertise
• Situation Handling
Upto 3.00 LPA