About the Company
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller, or Comptroller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance Controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
About the Role
The Finance Controller will be responsible for the company's financial and fiscal management aspects, providing leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts. He/she will be a part of the senior management team working closely with the CEO, charting the company's future.
• Lead the Annual business planning / budgeting exercise.
• Track actual performance against the budgets to drive achievement of plan
• Overseeing all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring internal control
practices , compliance with appropriate regulatory requirements including TDS, GST
etc., Reporting as per Indian GAAP. IFRS is added advantage
• Monthly closing of accounts in TALLY in coordination with the operations and
• Preparing Fortnightly/Monthly fund plan, including planning and sending of
remittances against the purchases.
• Complete control on Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Process
• Prepare monthly P&L for management reporting . Keep an eye on the performance,
• Coordinating all audit activities including Statutory Audit, Transfer Pricing Audit, Tax
Audit and filing of ITR. Coordinating tax matters with consultant .
• Representing the Company before various statutory authorities’ viz. Income Tax/
TDS/ GST department etc.
• Deep Interest in technology which results in better financial planning , reporting and
• Monitor and identify areas to reduce costs at all levels
• Manage and oversee all compliances, statutory and secretarial.
Required Skills & Experience
Chartered Accountant with 6 – 8 years with at least 2 yrs. in leadership role preferably in a
Languages: Fluent English and Hindi
• Proficiency in TALLY accounting software
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
• Organized & process oriented
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills
• Self-starter with good communications & presentation skills
• Proactive having the ability to handle the work in a fast pace environment
Salary no bar for desired candidate